The data architect has or aspires to an end-to-end vision of how a logical data design will translate into one or more physical data repositories, and how the data will flow through the successive stages in the lifecycle of the data.
- Provide the program’s preliminary design that includes the capability to provide users with necessary tools, job aids, and training to transfer procurement instruments
- Provide the program’s preliminary design that includes the capability to search, access, and retrieve data from multiple data sources
- Provide the program’s preliminary design that includes the ability to manage and maintain data in accordance with requirements and all applicable laws, regulations, and policies
- Design and build relational databases
- Perform data access analysis design, and archive/recovery design and implementation
- Develop strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.
- Work in a data warehouse environment, which includes data design, database architecture, and metadata repository creation.
- Translate business needs into long-term architecture solutions.
- Define, design, and build dimensional databases.
- Develop data warehousing blueprints, evaluating hardware and software platforms, and integrating systems.
- Review and develop object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access.
- Address issues of Data Migration (validation, Cleanup and Mapping)
- Understand the importance of Data Dictionaries
- Understand the importance and trade-offs involved in implementing and maintaining both conventional structured and unstructured data repositories
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in relevant area
- Ability to work in a data warehouse environment
- Ability to translate business needs into long-term architecture solutions
- Ability to define, design, and build dimensional databases
- Database design
- Data maintenance
- Database security
- Database management
- Technical Zeal
- Project Management
- Minimum of SECRET Security Clearance Required
It is the policy of Alliance Pointe to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ABOUT ALLIANCE POINTE, LLC:
Alliance Pointe, LLC is a HUBZone Certified, Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) management consulting services firm based in the Washington, D.C. metro area. We provide strategic business transformation and governance services to government and commercial organizations implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) programs. For more information, see www.alliancepointe.com.