Performs functions associated with quality control and quality assurance operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks and carrying out rework and quality assurance procedures related to production or operations. Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate data to assist in assessing and documenting results of quality assurance and control processes. Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures for quality assurance and control. Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
- Develop, apply and maintain quality requirements and standards for the development and manufacture of products.
- Serve as the primary quality assurance for all issues pertaining to the quality of the product from incoming inspection of supplier’s material to the final inspection of products.
- Maintain all quality records and documentation in accordance with the quality manual and specific customer requirements.
- Support concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing quality assurance and the customer.
- Design, document and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
- Ensure proper inspections have been performed to ensure product quality. This will include the inspection of incoming material as well as in process and final inspection of completed product.
- Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, and test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports. Assist in process certification.
- Develop, execute and analyze quality-reporting measures.
- Report to management on quality issues, trends and losses.
- Review customer purchase orders and specifications, change requests and contracts and ensure that the necessary criteria and provisions are included in the quality and process plans.
- Review suppliers purchase orders and establish supplier quality requirements.
- Conduct internal quality audits within the department.
- Interface with supplier and customer quality representatives concerning problems with quality assurance and assure that effective corrective action is implemented.
- Serve as the quality assurance representative to the Materials Review Board.
- Maintain calibration records for mechanical and electrical test equipment within the department.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant area
- Technical capacity
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Communication proficiency
- Minimum SECRET security clearance required
It is the policy of Alliance Pointe to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ABOUT ALLIANCE POINTE, LLC:
Alliance Pointe, LLC is a HUBZone Certified, Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) management consulting services firm based in the Washington, D.C. metro area. We provide strategic business transformation and governance services to government and commercial organizations implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) programs. For more information, see www.alliancepointe.com.